GDB integration for Atom.
This is still very experimental and under construction. If you try it, please stop by the Gitter channel and let us know what you think.
- Configurable, per project
- Provides access to GDB/CLI
- Show current position in editor
- Basic run control functions accessible from UI
- Display breakpoints in editor
- Inspect threads, call stacks and variables
- Set up a view of target variables
- Set watchpoints on target variables
- Assign new values to target variables
Default key bindings (with GDB/CLI equivalents)
F12Activate package and start GDB
F5Resume target execution (
Shift-F5Interrupt target execution (
F9Toggle breakpoint on current line in editor (
F10Single step, over function calls (
F11Single step, into function calls (
Shift-F11Resume until return of current function (
Atom Package: https://atom.io/packages/atom-gdb-debugger
apm install atom-gdb-debugger
Or Settings/Preferences ➔ Packages ➔ Search for
For development you can also clone the repository directly and install it via:
apm install apm link .