Solid 3D CAD models inside Atom (JSCAD).
Package available here.
Released version can be installed from Atom's
Settings View >
To install development version, go to the atom packages location
git clone https://github.com/apla/atom-jscad
This is a base of this package. Project is very outdated, some changes backported from
.orgversion, some features added, some things rewritten.
Allows online editing of jscad files, but now in a heavy rewrite stage. Now processing and rendering is almost the same (excluding multiple objects returned from main). Best strategy for
OpenJSCAD.Viewerfrom this project.
- Add option to use touchpad scroll on Mac for panning
- Add watch for minimum suggestion length in autocomplete-plus configuration
- Human-centric scad => jscad conversion
Use processor class from .org
- Allow to include any supported file
- Jump to the error source in included file
- EPIC merge joostn and Spiritdude histories
- Watch includes for changes and reload
- Added completion for some openscad-like helpers
- Every type of error should be reported to user from now
includefunction, similar to the .org version
- Fixed infinite loop on previewing second pane
- Added full featured sample with descriptions
- Package migration
This is licensed under the MIT license.