Atom Beige Syntax
A syntax theme for Atom Editor. Fades out structural elements, highlights control flow elements.
- Reds correspond with operators, built-ins and keyword operators.
- Orange with functions and function-calls.
- Yellows/Gold for constants and built-in constants like
- Yellow/Greens for entities, classes.
- Blues for integers, regexp, strings and keys.
- Gray/Purple for comments
- Gray for braces, parens, semicolons, commas and storage keywords like
- Whites for everything else, such as general variables.
- JSON, Yaml
- PHP, Rust
- JSX, HTML, XML
- CSS, Less, Sass, Stylus
Most language grammars aren't as rich as
language-babel, thus many elements cannot be targeted.
This is what allows for syntax themes like this.