Append a helper panel to your right, and click buttons to get decimal, hex, octal and binary representation at value under cursor.
- better user experience and looks
- maybe active mode, that updates values when cursor is moved.
Project status meanings
- Refactoring: Structural and technical changes have currently priority.
- Active: Default status.
- Fixes only: The project is maintained at the minimum level to apply at least fixes.
- Takeover: The project is currently being taked over by another team and will possibly move.
- Not maintained: The project is not maintained any more (ready to take over).
Feature requests are welcomed all the time, of course! ;-)
This project is free software under the terms of the MIT license.
For more details please see the LICENSE file or: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- Git repository: https://github.com/atom-extensions/dec-hex-oct-bin.git
- Created by: Erkki Keränen