Atom-IDE for CSS, LESS and SCSS language
- CSS rules Outline in Outline View
- Quick navigation by clicking
- Quick CSS rule selection by double clicking
- Searching by entering element name or class name in selector
- Tooltips for
- CSS selector
- CSS property
- Linter message
- Support other CSS preprocessor grammars: LESS, SCSS
you need to install following requirements before installing
- Atom editor 1.21.0-beta0 or higher version
- Atom package
Why I could not download this Atom package?
Please make sure you have installed all softwares in Requirements section.
I've installed ide-css. Why there is still nothing shown in Outline View when css opened?
Please check the file exists in the Project Tree View so that it can be handled by
In addition, to show outline view, use Atom command
Outline View: Toggle.
How can I customize this package?
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
😕Still feeling confused? Please provide feedbacks via issues to make ide-css better. 🙏
Notes and References
ide-cssacts as a client of language server basing on
vscode-css-languageserver-binacts as a language server and analyze your CSS in separate process
- language servers and clients are talking with Language Server Protocol (LSP)