Rust language support in Atom
Install the package
language-rust-redux from within Atom (Preferences->Packages) or through Atom's package manager:
$ apm install language-rust-redux
To obtain a JSON version of the grammar for use in other supported editors, run the npm script "cson2json" and
grammars/rust.json will be generated.
$ npm install $ npm run cson2json
Key changes from other grammars
Previews taken with Firewatch syntax.
- The latest syntax, such as the
- Format macro syntax highlighting
- Markdown syntax highlighting in doc comments
- Invalid syntax common in similar languages
- Common mistake recognition
- Improved keyword context (
unsafeallowed in more places)
- Numerous fixes: lifetimes in associated type definitions,
fnin function arguments, and nested block comments
Bugs and suggestions
If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions for improvement, please submit an issue with a full description and example code.