This linter plugin for Linter provides an interface to SwiftLint's styling advice. Used with files that have the
As well, install SwiftLint.
$ apm install linter-swiftlint
You can configure linter-swiftlint by editing ~/.atom/config.cson (choose Open Your Config in Atom menu):
"linter-swiftlint": configurationPath: ".swiftlint.yml" swiftlintExecutablePath: "/usr/local/bin/swiftlint"
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!