This linter plugin for AtomLinter provides an interface to tslint. It will be used with files that have the "TypeScript" or "TypeScriptReact" syntax.
On first activation the plugin will install all dependencies automatically, you no longer have to worry about installing Linter.
$ apm install linter-tslint
You can configure linter-tslint by editing
~/.atom/config.cson (choose Config... in Atom menu):
'linter-tslint': # Custom rules directory (absolute path) rulesDirectory: "/path/to/rules" # Try using the local tslint package (if exist) useLocalTslint: true # Enable semantic rules enableSemanticRules: true
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!