Markdown Preview Plus (MPP)
Markdown Preview Plus (MPP) is a fork of Markdown Preview that provides a real-time preview of markdown documents. (Note: This is not the Chrome browser extension of the same name, which can be found here).
Should you have any problems while installing or using MPP please open up a new issue.
We also have a more detailed description of features.
- Quickly open a preview of any markdown with
- Math rendering with persistent macro support, toggled with
- Optionally use pandoc with citation support
- Live reload while editing
- On demand synchronization
- And many more...
Long instructions can be found here. In short steps:
- Search for and install
markdown-preview-plusin Atom's Settings view.
- Search for and disable the built-in package
- (Optional) Install and enable Pandoc.
- Toggle Preview:
- Toggle Math Rendering:
Also of interest might be issues marked as "help wanted"
Markdown Preview Plus (MPP) is released under the MIT license.