Cloned via h3imdall/ftp-remote-edit and slightly customized to aid in transitioning from CodeAnywhere to Atom.
- Sound clip played on successful file upload or directory upload.
- Increased FTP transfer timeout to 300 seconds to allow large file uploads.
- Double-click trigger to open files or expand folders.
- Sound clip played on successful file save.
Editing files on your server without the need for creating a local project. It is not necessary to download all files of your project. Simply connect and edit your remote files. The files will be automatically updated to the server on saving.
- Enhancement: Allow to reload opened directory from context menu
- Enhancement: Allow to download file/directory from context menu (PR-267)
- Enhancement: Allow to download file/directory from context menu (PR-268)
- Enhancement: Add option to remove temp. server added by the URI handler from tree view (PR-274)
- Feature request: Add tab order/index on 'Edit Servers' (issue-279)
- Enhancement: Import from FileZilla, Remote-ftp, PHP Storm config file (PR-272)
- Enhancement: Allow to select default path for download and upload (PR-286)
- Toggle the view with "remote-editor:toggle" or use keybinding
- Enter the master password. If not already set, enter the first time. All information about your server settings will be encrypted with this password.
- Right click and select "Edit Servers" to open the configuration view. Here you can add, edit and delete your (s)ftp server settings.
- Toggle the view with
- Toggle the focus with
- Toggle the fuzzy finder with
ctrl-alt-p(item must be selected in the tree view)
- Toggle the view with "remote-editor:toggle"
- Change master password with "remote-editor:change-password"
- Toggle the fuzzy finder with "remote-editor:finder"
- Reindex the fuzzy finder cache with "remote-editor:finder-reindex-cache"
Add temporary server for ftp/sftp by using uri. It is possible to use it with/without username, password, port and path.
Open On Startup- Open the view automatically when atom starts.
Open In Atom Dock- Open the view as tab in atom dock instead of panel. Only available from Atom 1.17.0
Show On Right Side- Show the view on the right side of the editor instead of the left.
Allow Pending Pane Items- Allow items to be previewed without adding them to a pane permanently.
Hide Ignored Files- Don't show items matched by the
Ignored Namescore config setting.
Show Hidden Files- Force FTP Server to show hidden files (e.g. htaccess)
Sort Folders Before Files- When listing directory items, list subdirectories before listing files.
Sort Servers By Name- When listing servers items, list servers by name rather than by host.
Auto Reveal Active File- Auto reveal the current active file on the tree view.
Default Download Path- Default download path for folders and files.
Default Upload Path- "Default upload path for folders and files.
Tree View Finder-
Key For Search- Specifies the key at which the search is to be used.
Tree View Finder-
Ignored Names- Files and directories matching these patterns and the
Ignored Namescore config setting will be ignored during indexing.
Successful Upload- Show notification on successful upload
Failed Upload- Open protocol view in case of failed upload.
Debug Mode- Output debug messages to the console.
- @miles-collier PR-38 Keybinding for toggling
- @dustinparker PR-112 Sort servers by name
- @Me1onRind PR-124 Fuzzy finder for remote files
- @wacki4 PR-169, PR-245, PR-265, PR-266 URI handler, PR-252 Grouping servers, PR-267, PR-268 Allow to upload/download file/directory from context menu, PR-272 Import from FileZilla, Remote-ftp, PHP Storm config file, PR-286 Allow to select default path for download and upload
- @FabrizioCaldarelli PR-178, PR-174 Help fix some errors
- @pfitzseb PR-228, PR-229 Add providers for better Juno integration, PR-241 Add suppport for agent based authentication