WebMSX, or simply WMSX, is a new MSX emulator designed for the Web.
Its goal is not to emulate every single machine combination and piece of hardware in existence. Instead, it will focus on delivering a simple and straight forward experience, with ease of use and deployment in webpages.
Please go to http://webmsx.org to enjoy it online!
Refer to the /release folder for downloading stable release files and deployment examples.
Version 2.0 Features and Highlights
- 100% HTML5/JS. Runs in any modern Browser. Tested in Chrome and Firefox
- Put games or any MSX software in webpages easily
- Or run it locally with a single HTML file
- MSX1, MSX2 and MSX2+ standards. NTSC 60Hz or PAL 50Hz
- Cartridge ROMs, Disks and Tape images
- PSG, SCC-I and MSX-MUSIC sound
- Savestates support. Export and share Savestate files
- Keyboard, Gamepad and Mouse controllers with auto-detection
- Full Screen mode