barebones-css - A minimal, responsive boilerplate for the modern web.
What's so great about it?
- It provides you with a minimal set of styles for a fast and clean starting point.
- It's lightweight. Being less than 5 kB in size once gzipped.
- sanitize.css is used to corrects broken and missing styles.
- It uses Flexbox Grid to provide you with a responsive grid system.
- Build with Less for modularity and maintainability.
- No deeply nested selectors.
- Written entirely in rem and em values.
- It's Customization friendly with no evil !Important.
- Scalable on all devices and screens.
Install with cdn
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.rawgit.com/tiaanduplessis/barebones-css/master/dist/barebones.min.css">
Install with Bower
$ bower install barebones-css
Install with npm
$ npm install barebones-css
Install with yarn
$ yarn add barebones-css
Not catching your fancy?
Here are some other awesome options:
Thanks to OSS
barebones CSS is made possible through Open Source Software. A very special thanks to all the modules it uses.
All Contributions are welcome! Please open up an issue if you would like to help out.
Created with ♥ by Tiaan du Plessis. Licensed under the MIT License.