A modern styleable replacement for SELECT elements.
- Supports OPTGROUPS
- Mobile/touch friendly
- Supports standard dropdown controls
- Supports multi-select controls (i.e. multiple="multiple")
- Supports inline controls (i.e. size="5")
- Fully accessible via keyboard
- Shift + click (or shift + enter) to select a range of options in multi-select controls
- Type to search when the control has focus
- Auto-height based on the size attribute (to use, omit the height property in your CSS!)
- Tested in IE8+, Firefox, recent WebKit browsers
You can find the documentation in the docs.md file.
This fork is maintained by Mihai Ionut Vilcu