Visit the website for information on how to use Typicons on your website, a decription of how the font was made and more resources. If you wish to contact me regarding Typicons you can hit me up on Twitter.
Typicons can be easily installed with bower...
$ bower install typicons
$ npm install typicons.font
Otherwise, the font and minified CSS can be found in src/font/.
SVG source files can be found in src/svg/.
What's new in Typicons
- Add source SVG files to
package.jsonfiles entry for NPM.
- Removed SVG ignores from Bower package for developer use.
- This release fixes misspelled icons calendar and calendar-outline (Issue #9), renames incorrectly labelled cross to cloud-storage-outline (Issue #5) and adds search terms for many icons to make it easier to find the icon your looking for. It also adds higher decimal rounding for the social-youtube-circular icon to correct some node degradation in the SVG file.
- Added non-minified CSS to Bower.
- Font files are now licenced using the SIL Open Font Licence. This means that the font can be used, studied, modified and redistributed freely as long as they are not sold by themselves.
- Added new icons including:
- Sort down, sort up and unsorted
- Social: Instagram, YouTube and Google Plus
- Vendors: Apple, Microsoft and Google
- Half and full hearts
- Half and full stars
- Reverse play
- Thumbs OK
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Folder open
- Mortar board
- Fixed support for IE 8 by replacing double colon with single in
- Added bower support
- Removed EPS for smaller repo size (contact me if you want to get them)
- Added 220 new icons, including outline variants
- Improved quality of vector artwork
- Mapped in the Private Use Area of Unicode to avoid being read by screen readers
- Rehinted with
- Grouped glyphs on demo page, for convenience
- Changed css glyphs names, to be more semantic
Distributed under CC BY-SA licence.
Distributed under SIL Open Font Licence licence.
This project uses font-builder scripts to generate data. See DEVELOPMENT.MD for more information on how to build the font.