A rock-solid cryprocurrency crawler.
Use the carbonbot binary to crawl data.
If you need more control and customization, use this library.
- crypto-crawler is the crawler library to crawl websocket and restful messages from exchanges
- carbonbot is the main CLI tool to run crawlers.
- crypto-ws-client is the underlying websocket client library, providing a set of universal APIs for different exchanges.
- crypto-rest-client is the underlying RESTful client library, providing universal APIs to get public data from different exchanges.
- crypto-markets is a RESTful library to retreive market meta data from cryptocurrency echanges.
- crypto-client is a RESTful client library to place and cancel orders.
- Support multiple languages. Some libraries support multiple languages, which is achieved by first providing a FFI binding, then a languge specific wrapper. For example,
crypto-crawlerprovides a C-style FFI binding first, and then provides a Python wrapper and a C++ wrapper based on the FFI binding.
How to parse raw messages
Use the crypto-msg-parser library to parse raw messages.
Crawlers should always preserve the original data without any parsing.