Video Advertising for tvOS
The tvOS SDK for VAST video ads and SRT subtitles. Monetize your apps on Apple TV.
- Support Objective-C and Swift 5
- SRT Subtitle
- multiple VAST2 video ads. (pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll)
- VAST3 Ad Pod with Linear Ad
- Custom overlay channel icon
- Callback of video and Ad events
- Custom solution
- Professional support
- Requires tvOS 10.0+
- Requires Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
If you use CocoaPods to manage your dependencies, simply add ATVPlayer to your Podfile:
- Download ATVPlayer framework in the project folder
- Add the ATVPlayer framework to your XCode project.
Strip unwanted architectures for App submission
From v2.0.5, we built with xcframework. This step is no longer needed.
- Contact us for the license key
- In info.plist, add ATVVideoPlayerLicenseKey: [license key]
- License key is not required in trial version. However there is a watermark overlay on screen.
- Pull this git repository.
- Add framwork in to project.
- Build and Run.
Version 2.0.5 (Oct 12, 2020)
Update to xcframework
Support Xcode 12
Version 2.0.4 (Nov 6, 2019)
Added Build Libraries for Distribution option
Version 2.0.3 (Sep 23, 2019)
Support XCode 11 Re-build the library by using Swift 5
Version 2.0.2 (Apr 12, 2019)
Support XCode 10.2 Re-build the library by using Swift 4.2
Version 2.0.1 (Oct 16, 2018)
Support XCode 10.
Support VAST3 Ad Pod (Linear Ad)
v2 release notes
Version 2.0.0 (Oct 16, 2018)
Same as 2.0.0. Support XCode 9 only
Version 1.0.5 (Aug 17, 2018)
Fixed potential memory issue.
Version 1.0.4 (Jun 22, 2018)
Version 1.0.3 (Jun 14, 2018)
- Fixed crash issue when create / deallocate player
Version 1.0.2 (Nov 17, 2017)
- Fixed issue where when submitting to App Store, iTunes would complain about bitcode
Version 1.0.1 (Nov 14, 2017)
- Fixed an issue where completeion event is fired when Ad is error.