DocuSign Native iOS SDK
The DocuSign Native iOS SDK is a framework for Objective-C and Swift projects. Using the SDK, you can integrate the online and offline signing features of DocuSign into your own iOS application.
For detailed instructions and getting started with DocuSign Sandbox, please refer to the official site.
- The SDK is written in Objective-C, but will work with projects in Objective-C or Swift (4.x and later).
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- It is recommended that developers use Xcode 10.x or later.
pod 'DocuSign'to podfile to target(s) in your project. Example: Swift Sample App Podfile
pod installin the same directory as your
Podfileto get the DocuSign Native iOS SDK pod. This should result in
Installing DocuSign (2.1.5)output on the console and corresponding changes in the
- Launch modified
.xcworkspaceproject file with Xcode and use workspace going forward instead of
Manual Integration Guide
- Download the DocuSignSDK.zip and unarchive it.
- Copy the
DocuSignSDK.frameworkto root folder of your app and follow the steps on the Integration section.
- Refer the Getting Started and Integration section on the Developer's Site for more details on creating DocuSign Sandbox Account, Integration and using SDK Core Interfaces.
- Reference Docs to browse the latest developer documentation including API reference and public header files.
- Review Change Log
- Raise an issue here on GitHub.
- We also have an active developer community on Stack Overflow, search the DocuSignAPI tag.
The DocuSign Native iOS SDK is licensed under the following License.