More screenshots available at CocoaControls
See the website for the list of features.
- Closely mimic the iOS Messages style and behavior
- SOLID design
- Easy customization and extension for clients
- iOS 7.0+
# For latest release in cocoapods pod 'JSQMessagesViewController' # Latest on develop pod 'JSQMessagesViewController', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQMessagesViewController.git', :branch => 'develop' # For version 5.3.2 pod 'JSQMessagesViewController', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQMessagesViewController', :branch => 'version_5.3.2_patch'
See the Getting Started guide!
Questions & Help
- Review the FAQ.
- Search issues for previous and current questions. Do not open duplicates.
StackOverflow is often the most appropriate place for questions and help. We have our own tag,
- See the Migration Guide for migrating between major versions of the library.
- Only ask questions that are specific to this library.
- Please avoid emailing questions. I prefer to keep questions and their answers open-source.
Please follow these sweet contribution guidelines.
Interested in becoming a core contributor with push access? See our onboarding guide for details.
- Created and maintained by @jesse_squires.
- Many thanks to the contributors of this project.
- iOS assets extracted using @0xced / iOS-Artwork-Extractor.
Apps using this library
JSQMessagesViewController is released under an MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2013-present Jesse Squires.
Please provide attribution, it is greatly appreciated.