What is SwiftConnect?
SwiftConnect is a lightweight network abstraction layer, built on top of Alamofire. It can be used to dramatically simplify interacting with RESTful JSON web-services.
Table of contents
- Why should I use SwiftConnect and not any other abstraction layer?
- iOS 10.0+
- Xcode 11+
- Swift 5.0+
SwiftConnect is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
Please, don't hesitate to file an issue if you have questions.
What's Next ?
- Unit Testing
- OAuth2 Support out of the box
- Support for downloading tasks
- Support for handling refresh tokens.
- Carthage Support
- SwiftPM Support
- PropertyWrappers version (Inspired by Retrofit)
SwiftConnect depends mainly on two things
Everything else was built from scratch natively and using Swift's Modern APIs
SwiftConnect is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.