pylhc-submitter contains scripts to simplify the creation and submission of jobs to HTCondor at CERN.
- Autogenerated docs via
Sphinxcan be found at https://pylhc.github.io/submitter/.
- General documentation of the OMC-Team, including examples, is located at https://pylhc.github.io/
This package is
Python 3.7+ compatible, and can be installed through
pip install pylhc-submitter
One can also install from VCS:
git clone https://github.com/pylhc/submitter pip install /path/to/submitter
Or simply from the online master branch, which is stable:
pip install git+https://github.com/pylhc/submitter.git#egg=pylhc_submitter
After installing, scripts can be run with either
python -m pylhc_submitter.SCRIPT --FLAG ARGUMENT or by calling the
.py files directly.
This package provides scripts to allow the creation, submission, and execution of multi-job studies.
HTCondor Job Submitter- Allows to generate jobs based on a templates and submit them to HTCondor. (job_submitter.py)
AutoSix- Allows to generate and submit parametric SixDesk studies easily. (autosix.py)
- Unit and accuracy tests are run automatically through CI Github Actions. See our workflows in this readme.
- Additional checks for code-complexity, design-rules, test-coverage and duplication are made through CodeClimate.
- Pull requests implementing functionality or fixes are merged into the master branch after passing CI, and getting a reviewer's approval.
See the CHANGELOG file.
Hints for Developers
In case you want to contribute to
submitter's development, you should install it in
git clone https://github.com/pylhc/submitter pip install --editable submitter
You can install extra dependencies (as defined in
setup.py) suited to your use case with the following commands:
pip install --editable submitter[test] pip install --editable submitter[test,doc] pip install --editable submitter[all]
Open an issue, make your changes in a branch and submit a pull request.
- pyLHC/OMC-Team - Working Group - pyLHC
This project is licensed under the
MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.