Django Crispy Un-Forms
django-crispy-unforms is a package of additional layout objects that aren't form based. There are times when you need to display additional fields as read-only elements in a variety of ways. You could simply make a field disabled, but this is hugely a bad UX practice. Instead,
- Install the package with: pip3 install django-crispy-unforms
- Import the module into your project: import crispy_unforms
- Use your newly found layout objects within your Crispy form layouts.
- Documentation is available at http://django-crispy-unforms.readthedocs.io.
- Report all bugs at https://github.com/559Labs/django-crispy-unforms/issues.
Many thanks to the authors of `Django Crispy <http://django-crispy-forms.readthedocs.io`_, Miguel Araujo and Daniel Greenfeld -- as well as the many contributors to their project. Without them, we'd all be much more miserable building UIs for our Django-based projects.
Copyright ©2017, Django Crispy,