Table of Contents
- Web server (NGINX Recommended)
- PHP 7.0+ is required
- Dependencies for PHP, (Updated as issues spotted)
- php-gettext -> This is primarly for phpmyadmin, if your going to use it, there has been cases where it does not install when installing phpmyadmin.
- php-curl -> This is specifically needed for the Various API's we have running.
- Crontab access
- Redis Server
- First grab the source and upload dir to your web directory
- Open up terminal and SSH into your server.
- Go to the script dir and download composer and run
- When all libraries are installed edit
app/config/other.php(These house some basic settings)
php artisan migrate
composer require predis/predis
* * * * * php /path/to/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1to crontab
- Go to your script url
- Create an account from the site
- In your database change your group in
the userstable, to ID 4 for administrators (Owner Rank)
UNIT3D is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.