PoshSec PowerShell Module
- Release 2.0-Pre
- License BSD 3-Clause
PoshSec 2.0 is expected to be released March 2016.
New in this release
- Get-SecADComputerInventory - Gets all computer objects inside users Active Directory domain.
- Get-SecAllADAccount - Gets all accounts in an Active Directory domain.
- Get-SecDomainAdmins - Gets domain admins from current or specified domain.
- New Auditing Sub Module. Commands include
- Get-SecNewProcessCreation - Checks the Security Event Log for Process Creation Events.
- New Intrusion Detection Sub Module
- New-HoneyToken - Inject artificial credentials into LSASS.
Quality of life improvements
- All commands have full and updated help.
- New module structure. Release includes Pester test files.
- Removed PowerShell 2.0 Support
Features removed in this release
- Get-SecAllAccounts - Changed name and rewrote as Get-SecAllADAccount
- Forensics Functions - With the amazing PowerForensics module, we hope that if you want to add items related to forensics you would submit a pull request to that project.
- Download module
- Unblock .zip file
- Extract module files to $env:userprofile\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules
- Launch PowerShell
- Import Module
Import-Module -Name PoshSec -Force
The project maintains a Kanban board that anyone can view. You can view the board at https://tree.taiga.io/project/PoshSec/kanban. You can get features added to the board by emailing Matt Johnson or filing an issue on our Github page.
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/poshsec
- Twitter: @poshsec or #poshsec
- IRC: #poshsec on Freenode.net