Development repository for the StARLinG Lab's webpage. Built with Jekyll, jQuery, and the minimal-mistakes Jekyll theme.
Quick-start Guide (Linux and OSX)
- Install Ruby and RubyGems (refer to Jekyll installation and quick-start guide).
git clone https://github.com/boost-starai/boost-starai.github.io.git
gem install jekyll bundler
bundle exec jekyll serve
- Navigate to
127.0.0.1:4000in your browser.
Creating a Production Build
Make sure your branch is even with the master branch.
Tag the current state as a new version (based on SemVer).
Trigger a production build with Jekyll.
_sitefolder produced by Jekyll to the appropriate location on the Apache server.
$ git branch --list $ git pull $ git tag --list $ git tag -a v1.0.7 -m "This fixes x, y, and z." $ git push origin v1.0.7 $ JEKYLL_ENV=production bundle exec jekyll build
Refer to CONTRIBUTING.md for documentation on submitting issues and pull requests.
A Guide to Updating the Website has more information on how to author new pages, and the same directory has templates that may be useful.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. See LICENSE.txt for a full copy of the license.
This work incorporates work from the following sources:
- "Minimal Mistakes" a Jekyll theme by Michael Rose and contributors, distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
- "jekyll" a blog-aware, static site generator in Ruby, distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
- "linkprediction.jpg" is plotted and rendered with Cytoscape, used under the terms of the LGPL.
- The random student loading on the homepage is based on a blog post by James W Thorne.
- The StARLinG Logo is designed by Gautam Kunapuli, and used with permission.