REDIS PATTERNS CONSOLE
Redis and its patterns!An interactive (and reactive) console to try and go into the deep of
Redis Patterns Console is an interactive (and reactive) console, written in Angular, with some useful features:
- Step by Step Patterns panel, with integrated command execution and detection of contextual official Redis doc;
- Command-line and history of Redis Server responses;
- Command list (divided by categories) and detection of contextual official Redis doc;
- Isolated Client sessions.
Redis Patterns Console is inspired by Try-Redis project.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
If you wish to contribute please read CONTRIBUTING.md file. Thanks for your future contributions!
- SASS refactoring (global and components);
- Architectures Modules improvements;
- Statefull Component improvements;
- Stateless Components refactoring and improvements;
- Continuous refactoring;
- Blacklist Enum; [TBD]
- Everythings you notice!
⚙️ Redis WebSocket Server (NodeJS) ⚙️
Redis WebSocket Server is a simple NodeJS script used as a bridge to interact with Redis Server via WebSocket. Redis Patterns Console uses Redis WebSocket Server to communicate between Redis Server and Angular SPA.
Visit our repo on GitHub:
📖 Redis Patterns Cookbook 📖