README - Remove Extra Media
Welcome to the Remove Extra Media Github repository
Remove Extra Media plugin allows you to add custom fields to the edit screen bulk and quick edit panels.
While the documentation for the Remove Extra Media plugin can be found at WordPress.org Plugin Directory, here you can browse the source of the project, find and discuss open issues and, even contribute yourself.
Here's a guide on how to install Remove Extra Media in your WordPress site. If you want to run the Git version though, you have two options:
- You can clone the GitHub repository: https://github.com/michael-cannon/remove-extra-media.git
- Download it directly as a ZIP file: https://github.com/michael-cannon/remove-extra-media/archive/master.zip
This will download the latest development version of Remove Extra Media. While this version is usually stable, it is not recommended for use in a production environment.
If you find an issue, let us know here!
This is a developer's portal for Remove Extra Media and should not be used for support. Please visit the Remove Extra Media Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions, offering ideas, or getting support.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to Remove Extra Media. Please read the guidelines for contributing to this repository.
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Translate Remove Extra Media into different languages.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements.
- Thank you WordPress SEO by Yoast for this README.md and like inspirations.