splinter - python tool for testing web applications
splinter is an open source tool for testing web applications using Python. It lets you automate browser actions, such as visiting URLs and interacting with their items.
from splinter import Browser browser = Browser() browser.visit('http://google.com') browser.fill('q', 'splinter - python acceptance testing for web applications') browser.find_by_name('btnG').click() if browser.is_text_present('splinter.readthedocs.io'): print("Yes, the official website was found!") else: print("No, it wasn't found... We need to improve our SEO techniques") browser.quit()
Note: if you don't provide any driver argument to the
firefox will be used (Browser function documentation).
Splinter open source project
- Django Full Stack Testing and BDD with Lettuce and Splinter
- Testes de aceitação com Lettuce e Splinter (pt-br)
- salad, a nice mix of great BDD ingredients (splinter + lettuce integration)
- behave-django, BDD testing in Django using Behave. Works well with splinter.
- pytest-splinter, Splinter plugin for the py.test runner.
- PyPOM, PyPOM, or Python Page Object Model, is a Python library that provides a base page object model for use with Selenium or Splinter functional tests.
- pypom_form, is a PyPOM based package that provides declarative schema based form interaction for page object models compatible with Splinter.