Critical Mass iOS App
Critical Mass has been described as 'monthly political-protest rides', and characterized as being part of a social movement.
This app helps all the critical mass participants to better organize the protest by tracking their location to share it with everyone else.
- Website: http://criticalmaps.net
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/critical-mass-berlin/id918669647
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stephanlindauer.criticalmaps
- Android Project: https://github.com/CriticalMaps/criticalmaps-android
- Please report bugs with GitHub issues.
- If you can code please check the build & contribute guide below.
- If you have some coins left you can help to finance the server.
How to build
git clone REPO-URL cd criticalmaps-ios pod install open CriticalMaps.xcworkspace
How to contribute
Fork, then clone the repo:
$ git clone REPO-URL
Create your feature branch:
$ git checkout -b my-new-feature
Commit your changes:
$ git commit -am 'Added some feature'
Push to the branch:
$ git push origin my-new-feature
Submit a new pull request.
Copyright & License
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 headione - Released under the MIT license.