Build a Pinterest style application, with users and pins.
Utilized the following project specific gems:
- Haml is a templating engine for HTML.
- Simple Form is Rails forms made easy, used for pins.
- Bootstrap-Sass is a Sass-powered version of Bootstrap, ready to drop right into your Sass powered applications.
- Paperclip is intended as an easy file attachment library for Active Record, used here for pin images.
- Devise is a flexible authentication solution for Rails based on Warden.
- Masonry is a dynamic grid layout plugin for jQuery, used here for pin transitions.
- Acts As Votable is a Ruby Gem specifically written for Rails/ActiveRecord models allowing for model to be voted on, like/dislike, upvote/downvote, etc. Used here to 'heart' particular pins.
- A user can sign up/sign in and out.
- A user can edit their account details.
- A user can submit a pin.
- A pin can include title, description and uploaded image.
- A user can like or 'heart' a pin.