This is the iOS version of the Floop SDK, a COPPA-compliant toolkit for kids apps developers.
Find the latest documentation at: http://www.getfloop.com/documentation
Known issues and FAQ are available here: http://www.getfloop.com/support
Version 3.0.2 - 2016-02-05
- Fix Locallization on Parental Gate.
Version 3.0.1 - 2016-01-27
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 3.0 - 2015-12-18
- New Video Ads API
- Parental Gate default style is now Math
Version 2.2 - 2015-06-09
- Removed Deprecated API: Sharing and Zones.
Version 2.1.2 - 2015-05-19
- Fix Parental Gate localization for Malay and Ukrainian.
Version 2.1.1 - 2015-05-14
- Updated Parental Gate to support 1 new languages: Czech.
Version 2.1 - 2015-02-12
- Updated Parental Gate to support 16 new languages:
- Indonesian, Danish, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Finnish, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Chinese (Simplified)
Version 2.0.3 - 2014-11-12
- bug fix for autolayout on iOS7 with iPad landscape.
Version 2.0.2 - 2014-11-07
- Added Japanese localization to the Parental Gate feature.
Version 2.0.1 - 2014-11-03
- bug fix for gesture-style parental gate in landscape.
Version 2.0 - 2014-10-31
- new version of the parental gate
- Note that this version requires XCode 6.
Version 22.214.171.124 - 2014-10-09
- fixed potential symbol conflict bug.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 2014-10-08
- minor bug fixes.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 2014-09-23
- bugfixes to analytics.
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2014-09-12
- Added Greek localization to the Parental Gate feature.
Version 1.9.2 - 2014-08-21
- New feature: Video Gallery. Add a button that will show a browsable video gallery.
Version 1.9.1 - 2014-06-09
- Beta: Added ability to track custom analytics events. See the trackAppEvent methods in FloopSdkManager. To enable this feature for your account, please contact support.
- Fixed intermittent crash issue with parental gate for arm64 builds.
Version 220.127.116.11 - 2014-04-29
- Fixed duplicate symbol issue with Reachability users.
Version 1.9.0 - 2014-04-17
- New Feature: Cross-Promotion. A button that shows a view where you can cross-promote your apps. This view is dynamically generated from your account settings, so you can update witout having to do a new App Store release. For more details see the documentation.
Version 1.8.2 - 2014-02-24
- Fix localization bug
Version 1.8.1 - 2014-02-19
- Allow usage of parental gate without appKey (call startWithAppKey:nil)
Version 1.8 - 2014-02-19
- Add landscape support to all the views.
- Add some localizations (ES,DE,FR,IT) to the Parental Gate.
Version 1.7 - 2013-12-05
- renamed startWithAppID to startWithAppKey for clarity.
Version 1.6 - 2013-11-15
- exposed the parental gate methods
Version 1.5 - 2013-10-03
- improved networking robustness
- fixed some iOS 7 layout issues (mostly related to status bar changes)
Version 1.4 - 2013-09-25
- simplified api
- shareImage now invokes authentication if not logged in
- add parent gate in front of authenication, for compliance with COPPA and the App Store's Kids Section
Version 1.3 - 2013-08-02
- Added debugging flags to help track down issues.
Version 1.2 - 2013-07-26
- Fixed conflict between parent and developers accounts.
- Added a dark color for email title.
Version 1.1 - 2013-07-24
- Updated communication protocol.
Version 1.0 - 2013-07-19
- Parents set up the connection in the App.
- Kids upload their creation to the platform and parents receive an email.
- Developers can customize assets for UI and email.
- Cross promote other apps through our campaign system.