Chronograf is an open-source web application written in Go and React.js that provides the tools to visualize your monitoring data and easily create alerting and automation rules.
- List and sort hosts
- View general CPU and load stats
- View and access dashboard templates for configured apps
- Windows Performance Counters
Note: If a
telegrafinstance isn't running the
cpuplugins the canned dashboards from that instance won't be generated.
Chronograf's graphing tool that allows you to dig in and create personalized visualizations of your data.
- Generate and edit InfluxQL statements with the query editor
- Use Chronograf's query templates to easily explore your data
- Create visualizations and view query results in tabular format
Create and edit customized dashboards. The dashboards support several visualization types including line graphs, stacked graphs, step plots, single statistic graphs, and line-single-statistic graphs.
Use Chronograf's template variables to easily adjust the data that appear in your graphs and gain deeper insight into your data.
A UI for Kapacitor alert creation and alert tracking.
- Simply generate threshold, relative, and deadman alerts
- Preview data and alert boundaries while creating an alert
- Configure alert destinations - Currently, Chronograf supports sending alerts to:
- View all active alerts at a glance on the alerting dashboard
- Enable and disable existing alert rules with the check of a box
- Configure multiple Kapacitor instances per InfluxDB source
User and Query Management
See Chronograf with TLS for more information.
See Chronograf with OAuth 2.0 for more information.
Change the default root path of the Chronograf server with the
The most recent version of Chronograf is v18.104.22.168.
Spotted a bug or have a feature request? Please open an issue!
The Chronograf team has identified and is working on the following issues:
- Chronograf requires users to run Telegraf's CPU and system plugins to ensure that all Apps appear on the HOST LIST page.
Check out the INSTALLATION guide to get up and running with Chronograf with as little configuration and code as possible.
We recommend installing Chronograf using one of the pre-built packages. Then start Chronograf using:
service chronograf startif you have installed Chronograf using an official Debian or RPM package.
systemctl start chronografif you have installed Chronograf using an official Debian or RPM package, and are running a distro with
systemd. For example, Ubuntu 15 or later.
$GOPATH/bin/chronografif you have built Chronograf from source.
By default, chronograf runs on port
To get started right away with Docker, you can pull down our latest release:
docker pull chronograf:22.214.171.124
- Chronograf works with go 1.8.x, node 6.x/7.x, and yarn 0.18+.
- Chronograf requires Kapacitor 1.2.x+ to create and store alerts.
- Install Go
- Install Node and NPM
- Install yarn
- Setup your GOPATH
go get github.com/influxdata/chronograf
- To install run
go install github.com/influxdata/chronograf/cmd/chronograf
Documentation for Telegraf, InfluxDB, and Kapacitor are available at https://docs.influxdata.com/.
Please see the contributing guide for details on contributing to Chronograf.