R wrapper for highcharts
- Official package page: http://jkunst.com/highcharter/.
- Shiny demo: https://jbkunst.shinyapps.io/highcharter/ (code https://github.com/jbkunst/shiny-apps/tree/master/highcharter).
- Various chart type with the same style (scatters, time series, heatmaps, treemap, bar charts, more coming soon).
- Piping styling.
- Support Highstock charts. You can create a candlestick charts in 2 lines of code. Support
xtsobjects from the quantmod package.
- Support Highmaps charts. It's easy to create choropleths or add information in geojson format.
- Chart various R object with one function. With
hchart(x)you can chart: numeric, histograms, character, factors, ts, mts, xts, stl, ohlc, acf, forecast, dist classes.
- Themes: Add themes, merge themes or create your own.
- Plugins: Drag points, fontawesome, url-pattern.
- <3 to Highcharts.com
Highcharter is licensed under the MIT License. However, highcharts.com is licensed under their own terms. Highcharts is free for personal or non profit projects under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License.