Jeff Lembeck Jeff Lembeck

Tracking 2.86K commits to 113 open source projects


Homepage: http://www.jefflembeck.com

Company: npm, inc.

Location: Seattle, WA


Repositories

jefflembeck/img-stats
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 4 stars - 3 forks
jefflembeck/pngcrush-installer
An npm-based installer for pngcrush.
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 3 stars - 3 forks
jefflembeck/phantom-unit
A way to test your PhantomJS scripts with unit tests.
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 3 stars
jefflembeck/grunt-screenshots
Uses PhantomJS to render screenshots of given pages
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 4 stars - 2 forks
jefflembeck/Interpreter
Ohio State CSE 655 Interpreter written in Ruby
Ruby - Last pushed - 1 stars
jefflembeck/ALA-articles
My ALA articles
Last pushed - 0 stars
See all Jeff Lembeck's repositories

Repositories Contributed To

doobyjay/https-github.com-doobyjay-moab
JavaScript - Other - Last pushed - 0 stars
thollar13/jquery-mobile-gulp
CSS - Last pushed - 0 stars
arschmitz/uglymongrel-jquery-mobile
fork of jquery/jquery-mobile adding 3rd party widgets and plugins for use with the uglymongrel jq...
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 0 stars - 1 forks
scottjehl/Respond
A fast & lightweight polyfill for min/max-width CSS3 Media Queries (for IE 6-8, and more)
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 11.2K stars - 3.66K forks
chrisdickinson/ormnomnom
an orm that does 80% of the work and gets out of the way for the remaining 20%
JavaScript - Last pushed - 97 stars - 11 forks
sebdm/tablesaw
JavaScript - MIT - Updated - 0 stars
See all Jeff Lembeck's contributions

Published Projects

img-stats
Grabs stats of the image you feed it
Latest release 0.5.2 - Updated - 4 stars
phantom-unit
Test Scripts Written in PhantomJS
Latest release 1.0.1 - Updated - 3 stars
array-intersectional-complement-linear
Returns the items two arrays do not share
Latest release 1.0.0 - Published
pngcrush-installer
Installer for Pngcrush
Latest release 1.8.10 - Updated - 3 stars
See all Jeff Lembeck's projects

Most Used Projects

grunt
The JavaScript Task Runner
Latest release 1.0.1 - Updated - 11.7K stars
grunt-contrib-watch
Run predefined tasks whenever watched file patterns are added, changed or deleted.
Latest release 1.0.0 - Updated - 1.97K stars
grunt-contrib-jshint
Validate files with JSHint.
Latest release 1.1.0 - Updated - 724 stars
grunt-contrib-nodeunit
Run Nodeunit unit tests
Latest release 1.0.0 - Updated - 68 stars
grunt-cli
The grunt command line interface
Latest release 1.2.0 - Updated - 647 stars
tap
A Test-Anything-Protocol library
Latest release 11.0.1 - Updated - 1.15K stars
See all Jeff Lembeck's most used projects

Related Users

Zach Leatherman John Bender Scott Jehl Mat Marquis Maggie Wachs Todd Parker Greenkeeper Nick Schonning Eddie Monge ashley williams PatrickJS [tipe.io] Christoph Burgdorf Alexander Schmitz Anne-Gaelle Colom Aria Stewart Jake Boone Scott González Raquel Vélez Tim Schaub Cory Gackenheimer Andrew Johnson Collin Forrester Rick Waldron Paul Irish Ralph Whitbeck Peter Dave Hello Zeke Sikelianos Jonathan Sampson Chris Dickinson Jonathan Jordan Harband Jasper de Groot Gabriel "_|Nix|_" Schulhof Ryan Neufeld Benjamin E. Coe James Burke Aurelio De Rosa Kevin Kirsche Greg Franko Elijah Manor