We Ship Love - Mobile application
This repository contains the mobile storefront source code for We Ship Love. It has been built with React Native, the Shopify SDK, Redux and Styled-Components. The goal of exposing the source code is to show to the community an example of React Native application using the Shopify APIs and their Mobile Buy SDK. Also, it can be seen as a showcase to demonstrate what I'm currently busy with. Any feedback is welcome! :)
Still in development!
- Install 'watchman' with brew:
brew install watchman.
- Intall 'react-native-cli' globally:
npm install -g react-native-cli.
- Install all the node modules required:
You will need your Shopify administration access to get it running!
- Create a
.envfile where you define private credentials from your Shopify administration.
SHOPIFY_BUY_SDK_KEYvalue is accessible from the 'Sales channels > Mobile App' menu.
SHOPIFY_API_PASSWORDare set in the 'Apps > Private apps' menu. This API is used to extend the possibilities of the BUY SDK, to get the store pages, delivery countries, etc.
SHOPIFY_BUY_SDK_KEY=XXX SHOPIFY_API_KEY=XXX SHOPIFY_API_PASSWORD=XXX SHOPIFY_DOMAIN=myshopname.myshopify.com
- To open and run the project (with Xcode, as we install Pod dependencies):
cd ios pod install open WeShipLove.xcworkspace
- This app uses CodePush to deploy updates instantly.
- To check the existing deployment keys of CodePush:
code-push deployment ls WeShipLove -k
- To release an update (that will use the key set into
code-push release-react WeShipLove ios
- To promote a release from
code-push promote WeShipLove Staging Production
- React Native Shopify has been used to bridge the Shopify SDK to React Native.