Welcome to the Chrome Infra repository!
Wondering where to start? Check out General Chrome Infrastructure documentation. The rest of this page is specific to this repo.
run.py: wrapper script to run programs contained in subdirectories
without having to deal with
- test.py: multi-purpose script to run tests.
- infra_libs/: generally useful functions and classes
- infra/services/: standalone programs intended to be run as daemons.
- infra/tools: command-line tools, intended to be run by developers.
- appengine/: many Chrome-infra-managed AppEngine applications
- infra/experimental: for, well, experimental stuff. Once they are stabilized and reviewed, they should be moved in a more permanent place.