Nathan LaFreniere Nathan LaFreniere

Tracking 3.96K commits to 244 open source packages


Company: npm, Inc.

Location: Kennewick, WA


Repositories

nlf/precommit-hook
An npm installable git pre-commit hook used to lint and test your code
JavaScript - Last pushed - 457 stars - 55 forks
nlf/git-validate
A module to help you create your own git hooks
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 97 stars - 24 forks
nlf/connect-mysql
A very small MySQL session store for connect
JavaScript - Other - Last pushed - 54 stars - 24 forks
nlf/node-github-hook
A simple node.js based github post-receive server
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 256 stars - 43 forks
nlf/blankie
a hapi CSP plugin
JavaScript - Last pushed - 52 stars - 16 forks
nlf/riakpbc
really basic, really simple riak protocol buffer client library for node.js
JavaScript - MIT - Last pushed - 40 stars - 31 forks
See all Nathan LaFreniere's repositories

Repositories Contributed To

ljharb/qs
A querystring parser with nesting support
JavaScript - BSD-3-Clause - Last pushed - 5.07K stars - 452 forks
chrisdickinson/ormnomnom
an orm that does 80% of the work and gets out of the way for the remaining 20%
JavaScript - Last pushed - 168 stars - 20 forks
josemalarcon/HAPI
JavaScript - Other - Last pushed - 0 stars
HenrikJoreteg/getconfig
Config file reader for node.js projects that detects environment based on NODE_ENV.
JavaScript - Last pushed - 111 stars - 16 forks
ribase/drone-s3-sync
Go - Apache-2.0 - Last pushed - 0 stars
adambrault/bumble
A very simple markdown blog module
CSS - Last pushed - 15 stars - 6 forks
See all Nathan LaFreniere's contributions

Published Packages

precommit-hook
A useful pre-commit hook for git based projects that lints and runs npm test
Latest release 3.0.0 - Updated - 457 stars
git-validate
the extensible core of precommit-hook
Latest release 2.2.4 - Updated - 97 stars
blankie
a content security policy plugin for hapi
Latest release 5.0.0 - Updated - 52 stars
connect-mysql
a MySQL session store for connect
Latest release 2.2.5 - Updated - 54 stars
githubhook
a simple github post-receive hook
Latest release 1.9.3 - Updated - 256 stars
lab-babel
a transform for lab to allow testing babel transpiled modules, with coverage and source maps
Latest release 1.1.1 - Updated - 14 stars
See all Nathan LaFreniere's packages

Most Used Packages

lodash
Lodash modular utilities.
Latest release 4.17.15 - Updated - 43.6K stars
lab
Test utility
Latest release 18.0.2 - Updated - 725 stars
code
assertion library
Latest release 5.2.4 - Updated - 225 stars
precommit-hook
A useful pre-commit hook for git based projects that lints and runs npm test
Latest release 3.0.0 - Updated - 457 stars
async
Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
Latest release 3.2.0 - Updated - 26.4K stars
mkdirp
Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
Latest release 1.0.3 - Updated - 2.18K stars
See all Nathan LaFreniere's most used packages

Last synced: 2017-01-07 09:05:54 UTC

Login to resync this page