What is ripple-lib used for? Here's a list of applications that use
ripple-lib. Open a PR to add your app or project to the list!
- Connect to a
rippledserver from Node.js or a web browser
- Helpers for creating requests and parsing responses for the rippled API
- Listen to events on the XRP Ledger (transactions, ledger, validations, etc.)
- Sign and submit transactions to the XRP Ledger
- Type definitions for TypeScript
- Node v10 is recommended. Other versions may work but are not frequently tested.
Yarn is recommended.
npmmay work but we use
In an existing project (with
$ yarn add ripple-lib
We have a low-traffic mailing list for announcements of new ripple-lib releases. (About 1 email per week)
If you're using the XRP Ledger in production, you should run a rippled server and subscribe to the ripple-server mailing list as well.
To build the library for Node.js and the browser:
$ yarn build
The TypeScript compiler will output the resulting JS files in
webpack will output the resulting JS files in
For details, see the
- Clone the repository
cdinto the repository and install dependencies with
yarn lint to lint the code with
Do not edit
./docs/index.md directly because it is a generated file.
Instead, edit the appropriate
.md.ejs files in
If you make changes to the JSON schemas, fixtures, or documentation sources, update the documentation by running
yarn run docgen.
- ripple-lib-announce mailing list - subscribe for release announcements
- RippleAPI Reference - XRP Ledger Dev Portal
- XRP Ledger Dev Portal