Quick Credit is an online lending platform that provides short term soft loans to individuals. This helps solve problems of financial inclusion as a way to alleviate poverty and empower low income earners.
UI hosted on gh pages
Working frontend hosted on gh pages
Pivotal Tracker Project
Server side hosted on Heroku
Table of Content
Prerequisites for installation
- Node js
- Clone this repository into your local machine:
e.g git clone https://github.com/shonubijerry/quick-credit
- Install dependencies
e.g npm install.
- Start the application by running the start script.
e.g npm start
- Install postman to test all endpoints on port 3000.
e.g npm test
API End Points Test Using Postman
|POST||/api/v1/loans||Post a loan|
|POST||/api/v1/loans/:loanId/repayment||Posts a loan repayment|
|PATCH||/api/v1/users/:email/verify||Verify a user|
|PATCH||/api/v1/loans/:loanId||Approve/Reject a loan repayment|
|GET||/api/v1/loans/:loanId||Get a loan by loanId|
|GET||/api/v1/loans?status=approved&repaid=false||Get all current loans|
|GET||/api/v1/loans?status=approved&repaid=true||Get all repaid loans|
|GET||/api/v1/loans/:loanId/repayments||Gets repayments for a loan|
|GET||/api/v1/users||Gets all users|
- Airbnb style guide.
- A user can sign up
- A user can login
- A user can request for loan
- A user can view loan repayment history
- Admin can mark a client as verified
- Admin can view a specific loan application
- Admin can approve or reject a client’s loan application
- Admin can post loan repayment transaction in favour of a client
- Admin can view all loan applications
- Admin can view all current loans (not fully repaid)
- Admin can view all repaid loans
- Admin can view all users
html5: It is used for structuring the frontend.
css: It is used for styling the frontend.
- Shonubi Oluwakorede
This project is licensed under The MIT License (MIT) - see the LICENSE.md file for details.