- This library is under bug fix only mode, which means no more features will be added.
- I'm continuing working on better Go code with a different library: ini.
Package goconfig is a easy-use, comments-support configuration file parser for the Go Programming Language, which provides a structure similar to what you would find on Microsoft Windows INI files.
The configuration file consists of sections, led by a
[section] header and followed by
name=value entries. Note that leading whitespace is removed from values. The optional values can contain format strings which refer to other values in the same section, or values in a special DEFAULT section. Comments are indicated by ";" or "#"; comments may begin anywhere on a single line.
- It simplified operation processes, easy to use and undersatnd; therefore, there are less chances to have errors.
- It uses exactly the same way to access a configuration file as you use Windows APIs, so you don't need to change your code style.
- It supports read recursion sections.
- It supports auto increment of key.
- It supports READ and WRITE configuration file with comments each section or key which all the other parsers don't support!!!!!!!
- It supports get value through type bool, float64, int, int64 and string, methods that start with "Must" means ignore errors and get zero-value if error occurs, or you can specify a default value.
- It's able to load multiple files to overwrite key values.
go get github.com/Unknwon/goconfig
gopm get github.com/Unknwon/goconfig
Please see conf.ini as an example.
LoadConfigFileload file(s) depends on your situation, and return a variable with type
GetValuegives basic functionality of getting a value of given section and key.
- Methods like
Int64return corresponding type of values.
- Methods start with
Mustreturn corresponding type of values and returns zero-value of given type if something goes wrong.
SetValuesets value to given section and key, and inserts somewhere if it does not exist.
DeleteKeydeletes by given section and key.
SaveConfigFilesaves your configuration to local file system.
- Use method
Reloadin case someone else modified your file(s).
- Methods contains
Commenthelp you manipulate comments.
LoadFromReaderallows loading data without an intermediate file.
SaveConfigDataadded, which writes configuration to an arbitrary writer.
ReloadDataallows to reload data from memory.
Note that you cannot mix in-memory configuration with on-disk configuration.
- All characters are CASE SENSITIVE, BE CAREFUL!
This project is under Apache v2 License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.