Gofem – Go Finite Element Method
Gofem is an implementation of the Finite Element Method in Go programming language (golang).
Unless otherwise noted, the Gofem source files are distributed under the BSD-style license found in the LICENSE file.
See examples here: https://github.com/cpmech/gofem/blob/master/examples/README.md
Installation and documentation
Funding from the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
- ana -- analytical solutions
- shp -- shape (interpolation) structures and quadrature points
- inp -- input data structures. simulation, materials, meshes
- mdl/sld -- models for solids
- mdl/fld -- models for fluids
- mdl/cnd -- models for liquid/gas conductivity in porous media
- mdl/lrm -- models for liquid retention in porous media
- mdl/por -- models for porous media
- fem -- finite element method (elements, solver, ...)
- out -- output: analyses of results and plotting
Additionally, 'tools' contains some auxiliary tools.