[狗爬], A Spider Written in Go.
make build to build the Gopa
Windows: Check out
Makefile to build the Gopa
After download/build the binary file, run
./gopa to start the Gopa
./gopa -h to get the full list of commandline options
- -log option : logging level,can be set to
- -daemon option : run in background as daemon
- -pprof option : start pprof service, endpoint: http://localhost:6060/debug/pprof/
- -cpuprofile option : write cpu profile to this file
- -memprofile option : write memory profile to this file
It's safety to press
ctrl+c stop the current running Gopa, Gopa will handle the rest,saving the checkpoint,
you may restore the job later,the world is still in your hand.
If you are running
Gopa as daemon, you can stop it like this:
kill -QUIT `pgrep gopa`
http://127.0.0.1:8001/ui/ for more details.
Copyright 2016 Medcl (m^medcl.net) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.