quintet frontend programmed in Go
It's 2016, shouldn't be using Java to code quintet in the first place...
This ui is primarily a fancy display and you can watch it from any device, provided you use modern browser (>IE9)
- Direct: open the browser and the information will come to you, in real time.
- Performance: hundreds, thousands client can watch the result simultaneously, hop on hop off, no loading, no queuing.
- Robust: operators may go, watchers may go, the server will simply collect the garbage and will not crash.
- Visual: fancy graphs are generated as data streamed in. [see https://github.com/nilbot/chart]
Here is the list
- User assume control as operator, this means remote execution and requires some form of authentication. But if this tool suite is deployed in controlled environment, we can spare the authentication.
- Data hotdrop: config, input data should be able to uploaded by hot drop.
- obtain quintet package
java -jar quintet-1.2.0.jar
resources/config.propertiesfor more options