- simple workflow finite state machines
go library that provides a Finite State Machine abstraction and other niceties on top of swf apis.
Built using the aws-sdk-go
- activity godoc here: http://godoc.org/github.com/sclasen/swfsm/activity
- fsm godoc here: http://godoc.org/github.com/sclasen/swfsm/fsm
- poller godoc here: http://godoc.org/github.com/sclasen/swfsm/poller
- migrator godoc here: http://godoc.org/github.com/sclasen/swfsm/migrator
- sugar godoc here: http://godoc.org/github.com/sclasen/swfsm/sugar
Pollers for both ActivityTasks and DecisionTasks which work around some of the eccentricities of the swf service.
erlang/akka style Finite State Machine abstraction, which is used to model workflows as FSMs.
primitives for composing the event processing logic for each state in your FSMs.
migrators that make sure expected Domains, WorkflowTypes, ActivityTypes, KinesisStreams and DynamoDB tables are created.
Please see the godoc for detailed documentation and examples.
Please see vendor/vendor.json for the version of aws-sdk-go that this lib currently supports.