gocontainer contains several optimized container implementations.
- Package bufpool is a wrapper over the sync.Pool for buffer objects, it simplifies the use.
- Package databox defines the DataBox type, which can be used to store data to reduce the number of references and memory fragmentation.
- Package queue contains some queue implements.
- Package rbuf implements simple ring buffer.
- Package skiplist implements a skip list.
Install gocontainer using the "go get" command:
go get github.com/someonegg/gocontainer
The Go distribution is gocontainer's only dependency.