Mattermost Team Edition is an open source, self-hosted Slack-alternative.
It's written in Golang and React and runs as a single Linux binary with either MySQL or Postgres. Every month on the 16th a new compiled version is released under an MIT license.
- See product documentation for full details.
- Learn more about the project at https://mattermost.org.
- Download now from https://mattermost.org/download.
- Preview Mattermost - If you use Docker, try a single-line install.
- Developer Machine Set Up - See http://docs.mattermost.com/developer/developer-setup.html
- View All Install Guides - See http://www.mattermost.org/installation/
- Contribute Code - View our Code Contribution Guidelines and find open tickets accepting pull requests
- Discuss Contributions - Join our Developer Discussion for contributors on the nightly builds server
- File Bugs - Search for existing bugs and file a GitHub issue if your bug is new
- Share Feature Ideas - Add a feature idea to be discussed or upvoted
Get Troubleshooting Help - Search articles and add a topic if the issue is new
- API Options - Underestand API options via webhooks, slash commands, drivers and RESTful Web Service.
- Localization Guide - Learn how Mattermost supports different languages.
Get the Latest News:
Twitter - Follow MattermostHQ on Twitter for the latest updates.
Email - Subscribe to our newsletter for announcements (1 or 2 per month).
- IRC - Connect with us on IRC Freenode at #matterbridge (thanks to the matterircd project).
Any other questions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to meet you!