Family Room Pro
As every one should be.
- Share your room with remote family.
- Invite others in, so you’re never alone.
- Fun times where everyone wants to be together.
- Screensavers (and premium ones)
- Loungers (individuals)
- Lounges (different groups of people, shared screen)
- Loungepods (paired personal devices)
- Lounge Or’chestral (hardware)
- Appertainment (Single-user, 1–1, 1-many)
- Healthy Habits (Exercise, Learning, Journaling, Healthy Eating)
- Physical Goods (beautiful things to own)
Home Screen Categories
- Play & Braingames
- Sing (karaoke & regular songs)
- Social Bonding
- Write / Journal
- Sleepy Cat
- Sleepy Dog
- Model Couple strolling on the beach
- Smart+Dart (or some other very fast) web application framework
- Redis + Postgres
- JS API for developers to account for
- Sign in to services like amazon & netflix & spotify & pandora
- No login or username creation like SONOS
- Must be 4k enabled.
- Unsure about 3D.
- Signed About Screen with sigs of all developers
- Pair up controllers
- Controllers can be metamorphic, driven by developers (since there are no physical buttons, it has a mic, touch, etc)
- Auto-tune for karaoke with phone mic.
- Lounge Starter
- Lounge GFX (crazy-good 3D graphics card)
- Lounge Base (large harddrive)
- Lounge Ultanium
- Lounge Sensorsweep (3d camera & positional sensor)
- A story of a whole bunch of amazing families having fun, all around the world
- Joe Montana throwing his iphone into his TV accidently, and his family facepalming, and Jennifer laughing
- Patrick Stewart and Wil Wheaton playing star trek online, wil in the captain's chair, looking back at "Sir Patrick Stewart" saying he's not the captain anymore. Pan to Levar reading a book by the fire, cozied up with a blanket or pet. Patrick thinks his phone is a ST1 communicator.
- Chris Martin from Coldplay sings bridge over troubled water with Paul Simon and possibly garfunkel. auto tuned. Json Mraz good second.
- Chesley Sullenberger (pilot) flying in a private plane, playing the guitar (wisest song possible) with flight attendants doting on him.
- Gail and Rachel Ray playing an Oprah game ("you get a car!")
- Clinton and bush playing charades, al gore is the subject, but also present
- Rick Bayless virtually hiking the Incan trail with his friends, and trying to smell the monitor.
- Mark Zuckerberg learning chinese. Warren Buffett's screename keeps popping up asking to play bridge. Mark says "who the heck is this guy wanting to play bridge all the time?"
- Conan and Louis CK doing something heh
- Final scene: 3 boxes covered in black cloth, each with a price tag over them.
- Final line: "Come by any time." with kickstarter options and an arrow