What is it?
The haddock documentation explains the concepts used, both on the game side and on the game engine side.
- The game
- A library to create animated particle systems.
- imj-base The "engine" library containing:
- An executable to measure the maximum capacity of stdout, and observe the effect of different buffering modes.
- The prelude I use in other packages.
Contributions are welcome!
Build / Dependencies
You need ftgl on your system, it is used to render fonts when using the OpenGL backend.
- On OSX, you can install it using
brew install ftgl
You can build using stack:
stack build --pedantic
And test using
stack test --pedantic