Haxe Support for Visual Studio Code
This is an extension for Visual Studio Code that adds support for the Haxe language, leveraging the Haxe Language Server. It works best with the latest Haxe 4 release, but supports any Haxe version starting from 3.4.0.
Some framework-specific extensions exist to extend the functionality further:
- If you're using Lime or OpenFL, you should also install the Lime extension.
- If you're using Kha, the Kha Extension Pack should be used.
This is just a brief overview of the supported features. For more details, check out our extensive documentation.
- Syntax Highlighting
- Tasks (Tasks -> Run Task...)
- Debugging (F5)
- Commands (F1 -> search "Haxe")
- Dependency Explorer
- Auto Indentation
- Postfix Completion
- Code Generation
- Signature Help
- Hover Hints
- Go to Definition (F12)
- Go to Type Definition
- Go to Implementations (Ctrl+F12)
- Peek Definition (Alt+F12)
- Find All References (Shift+Alt+F12)
- Peek References (Shift+F12)
- Rename Symbol (F2)
- Document Symbols (Ctrl+Shift+O)
- Workspace Symbols (Ctrl+T)
- Code Actions (Ctrl+. on light bulbs)
- Code Lens (F1 -> Haxe: Toggle Code Lens)
- Formatting (Shift+Alt+F)
- Extension API