KD Soap is a Qt-based client-side and server-side SOAP component.
It can be used to create client applications for web services and also provides the means to create web services without the need for any further component such as a dedicated web server.
KD Soap targets C++ programmers who use Qt in their applications.
For more information, see http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/kd-soap
Using KD Soap
KD Soap requires Qt 4.7.0 or newer.
See INSTALL.txt or INSTALL-cmake.txt for installation instructions. (Note that the qmake and CMake buildsystems are fully supported)
After reading the introductory overview files in doc/ you will find more information at three places:
detailed browsable API reference: doc/refman/index.html or: http://docs.kdab.com/kdsoap programmers manual with examples: doc/manual/kdsoap.pdf our sorted example programs: examples/
- Join our mailing list: https://mail.kdab.com/mailman/listinfo/kdsoap-interest
- See our official home page: http://www.kdab.com/products/kd-soap
- Visit us on GitHub: https://github.com/KDAB/KDSoap
KDAB will happily accept external contributions, but substantial contributions will require a signed Copyright Assignment Agreement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please submit your contributions or issue reports from our GitHub space at https://github.com/KDAB/KDSoap
KD Soap is (C) 2010-2016, Klaralvdalens Datakonsult AB, and is available under the terms of:
- the LGPL (see LICENSE.LGPL.txt for details) (except libkdsoap-server, see LICENSE.AGPL3-modified.txt)
- the GPL (see LICENSE.GPL.txt for details) (except libkdsoap-server, see LICENSE.AGPL3-modified.txt)
- the KDAB commercial license, provided that you buy a license. please contact email@example.com if you are interested in buying commercial licenses.
KD Soap is supported and maintained by Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB (KDAB).
KDAB, the Qt experts, provide consulting and mentoring for developing Qt applications from scratch and in porting from all popular and legacy frameworks to Qt. We continue to help develop parts of Qt and are one of the major contributors to the Qt Project. We can give advanced or standard trainings anywhere around the globe.
Please visit http://www.kdab.com to meet the people who write code like this.
KD SOAP and the KD SOAP image are trademarks of Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB.