Initialize for open source
Mark a method/property/parameter possible to be a null or must not be a null
- (get/post)Request* related
- Support for connection pool
- Support http/https
- Async Support async*
- File name dealing related
- UUID generating for naming a file
Encrypt and decrypt under AES
- Support for MD5/SHA1/SHA2....
- Fast calling
String xx(String)for md5/sha1/...
- Support file hashing
Various random generation supports.
Initialize log4j without actual configuration file
Without spring just call
Logging.initLogging() and all things done.
Utilities for number type
- Double compare under specific precision
- Conversion of ip -> long, int -> long, bytes -> long
- Conversion between different systems: Any digits system (2-62 digits) to String, and revert
- Conversion between String or byte to long
Utilities of String
- ip(string) -> long
- url validation
- email validation
- Conversion of byte and hex string
- url encode/decode
- string joinning and related
- Conversion of camel and underline format
Abstract thread which can be shutdown gracefully (Under Spring)
You should call this when want to delay.
init && deinit
If you override them dont't forget to call the super.init(deinit)
It can be overrided to control whether can be shutdown now with maximum timeout 120 seconds.
Don't override this.
Pass the subclass type to super.
Single run of the actutal logic. It will be called repeatedly.
Add item to the inner queue.
Fetch the count of current queue size.
Special the maximum count of the queue. (Called when initializing)
add() will throw Exception when the thread is in shutdown process.